Thursday, May 20, 2010

moody...

frm 6 really a rite decision...i hav no way to regret already...
i'm nt dnt lik d situation of study thr...bt i think d frm 6 level ...is hard 4 me to catch up...
feel so bad tis while...too many thing happen...make my blur...faint...
haiz haiz haiz is d word i always say tis while....i think i'm too useless.....
last time a cw maybe used 2 b relax...n hav many fren thr....
bt nw...everything hav to rush....nt much ppl i knw either....
suffer leh... y i hav to be lik tis....
i knw i hav to be strong ...hav to be independent...hav to be hardworking..
bt sumehw suddenly wan me to change my life style ...my personalities?
i wanna cry...cry so bad....bt sumhw i dnt wanna tell ppl....dnt knw hw to tell....
i hope no ppl will found out tat i'm nt happy...bt at d same time...i wish so bad thr will be ppl tat knw my real feeling...
haiz haiz haiz...................

4 comments:

  1. Allla, why so emo? Since you made your decisions, you have to go ahead, but there's still time for you to change your mind =D Cheer up girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. emo meh..much more better ad lo...kk...try to improve la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, at least better then last time xD Anyway, Look far, and try to find out what you actually want =D Well, that's my opinion =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...kk...i will d...trying trying...

    ReplyDelete