Friday, December 3, 2010

u miss me? bt u miss many ppl as well..

whn i was small gal...lik bout 14 ba....whn ppl say miss me...i will damn hapi...
tot tat really gt ppl knw my presence...miss me whn i was nt thr...

whn u gtting older...haha...kind of lost d ability to believe...nt sure tat really wanna believe tat u miss me o wad...sry to say...bt it seen lik too ez to say tat u miss sumbody...

whn u gtting more older...4 me is bout 18 ba...hehe...ad won feel hapi o sweet whn ppl say miss me...if gt oso a while ba...i dnt knw y leh...nt to show off...bt ...y everybody said tat miss u ...bt they actually miss others ppl as well?

i thk is my own problem..no1 stated tat 'missing' cnt involve more dn 2 ppl...nt suppose tat he or she miss u...miss becum a way to show polite...to open a conversation...to make sum1 hapi...to comfort ppl...since whn tat missing becum a way for ppls purpose...

1day...'miss' will juz b a normal noun...missing will juz b a normal verb...or...d day has come long time ago...juz tat i d 1 who cnt sense it till nw..

2 comments: