Saturday, March 17, 2012

goodbye my friend.....

gudbye my fren...3 of my best fren will be leaving me..study aboard ...1 at usa 2 at india....i knw im gonna miss u all..so much so much...hw could i live ..relax...i knw i cn still live..bt life without them would b empty...they r frens tat light up my life..they gv me courage along my from 6 life...without them i dnt knw how to fit in..they r nt my classmate..2 of them was my classmate bt nt my frm 6 classmate...if u knw me..o if u do read my blog..u will knw hw hard 4 me a emo gal lik me to live again in a new environment...i been thought ...i mean i had finnish my terrible frm 6 life...its gonna b a new start nw..i work as a temporary teacher b4 i gt a place in university..everythg is confusing 4 me in tis period...bt too bad...my best fren leaving....i dnt knw who i cn goes to whn i having problem ...i dnt knw who else will borrow me a shoulder like she did...i dnt knw who else will willing to hear my rubbish feeling lik she did....i really dnt knw...will i turn bak to my tinny little world tat onli myself inside??? im afraid ..im so wry...n im so so so sad....im sry..i tot i had promise to grown up...i actually did tot tat im grown up...bt after tis few test...i knw im still a little gal..tat useless..tat cnt live by her own...who should i discuss wit when i dnt understand those troublesome paper work...who should i ask to acc me whn i feel lik goin out...who will knw im nt ok whn i pretend to ..once again i will have to b alone in a strange place...i understand time cn cure all tis...i understand somehw tis kind of thg will happen to any1...i understand if i cn juz be brave a bit dn i will be juz alright...i really understand....mayb i juz need comfort...maybe tat will bt another accompanies somewhere waiting 4 me? tatz sumthg i cn do nw...always thk of d bright side..i hope...i will juz b ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment