Thursday, August 19, 2010

its been long long journey....

its been long long journey...as i dnt knw even whr to be...
its been hard time 4 me...as i dnt knw even how to explain...
its been long time i din updated my blog..coz of no time ba...
1st of all....gx to myself...i think i had grown up a bit along tis long period...
i been thought a lot ....its been a sad thg happy thg n 'new' thg happen....
how to say? i'm still d old me...bt thr been some new element added to me...
bt i'm still cnt recognize who actually i am... as usual...

i date wit a guy on jun and brk with him ad...i sad for tat ..i miss him ..i still lik him actually...bt i knw we cnt make it...as he say...we nt suitable 4 each other...so...i terminated all the feeling to him...n i'm move on to my new life nw...even i still will gt a bit miss him whn thr is rainning days lik d day i met him n felt in love wit him....o sumtime whn i saw sumthg tat exist in my memory b4..bt i still cn handle it...gt ppl ask me bout did i regret for making tis decision to date him...bt my answer will 4ever b no...as i said b4...i won regret on wad i did...as i ad did wadever i cn...d result is nt much important...bt it did gv me a alert ...bt i think its kind of normal oso...

so...tis is me nw....in a new life....new environment tat haven fully adopted ...new fren bt sry to say tat ...i haven found a fren tat i cn tell my feeling...i had bt he gone...

2 comments:

  1. gambateh , gal^^ I noe u sure can do it~~v work hard 2gether!! dun make ur life suck without him~~I hope i can make it too~bless me ,gal..I need ur support!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢。。我一定会继续加油的!!
    sure gal...let add oil 2gather...i won make my life suck bcoz of him...i'm gud in my own nw...

    ReplyDelete