Tuesday, September 29, 2009

upset…

took d sj result…juz 47…upset 4 sure…undinitable…

after used about 1 month 2 study it….result shown tat…i’m brainless…level equal to an idiot….all can i say is juz work harder 4 spm… bt will this kind of result happen again ???unaspectable…i always say life is too difficult to me…but d truth is everyone oso suffer frm their own live …challange facing by all humans are same ..it juz how their going to face it and think about it..

this is juz part of it…there r difference kind of human..human who fight 4 better life and human who choose to admit to their unsuccessful…they wiling to fail lik i do ….i won cry…won let people to feel sympaties about me…won let myself to be shame of myself …and …my feeling now is calm …peace …lik feeling nothing …i wish i get sick now …gt a cold better …coz when i cant hold my tear…it may help me to hide frm others…

No comments:

Post a Comment