Saturday, October 10, 2009

成绩册。。。

today juz gt it...still dont no how to tell my father...scare...haiz...gt ready to be scold...
b4 tat...idid have a great day ....i hav my peace...i have caring frm my fren...i hav everything i hope ...(except gt great result in spm la...)tis day....should b a good day....

juz nw when open d msn...saw my fren quick massage...
she written tat his father ady said sorry to her...bt she said d feeling...when she been hurted will never dissapear...

after saw tat...automatically i think of my father...
we gt bad feeling too...bt he never say sorry...to me o to any of us...i swear i din lie...it really nt my false...it nt my problem...atleast nt all of it...i will never say sorry...i did still talk to him juz bcoz he still my mother's husband...i knw i'm rude...bt i do feel hurt...until nw...

he will never try to consider...about anything....n he always think tat he is d only 1 tat did thing correctly in tis world...sometime i do wondering...

wondering accually wad juz happen to him...he is nt d father i knw b4...i will never 4gt tat when i was a child...i mean b4 10 years old ...i really love my family...i really miss my strict bt caring father...he juz knw my feeling...bt tis person nw...is a evil!!! he make my happy family gone...he make us cry n cry n cry ....he juz bring us tear...i hate him nw...when he arround....we all will stop laughing...we will feel distured of his unconsider thinking way...i 'm sorry 4 saying o tis....i'm so sorry....

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey, you have your own blog dy ah? haha... Just found out recently... Don't be so down la.. I'm sure there are still parts of your dad which remains as before. Just try to think that way.. It helps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like almost same case as me leh......haha. No choice lo....try to communicate with your dad la....I think it will help de.....^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao.
    don't hate your father larh, don't think bad of him larh.
    hard to be parents you know.
    just forget and forgive barh, like the grans always say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i mean, forgive and forget. lols.

    ReplyDelete