Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sorry ...

1st ...i wanna say sry to my baby...which is my blog..
sry tat i din find u tis while..n sry tat i onli find u whn i was emo ..sad n so call "feelingless"
2nd...i wanna say sry to my fren...especially TW n MY ...sry 4 always disturb ur whn i nid sum1 to talk to...i wish i'll b strong...bt whn it comes to ur..i cnt pretend ad...n thk 4 all d accompany..i miss those moment tat v share 2gather...n it will b d best memories i would hav to rmb 4ever...best fren 4 ever mt darlings..
3th...i wanna say sry to my dd...my dear fren oso..sry tat whn i always buli him..especially whn i emo n sad tat time...n thkz 4 always comfort me...
4th...i wanna say sry to my mum....sry bcoz i cnt gt gud result bt suck result summore...haiz..i ad gt nthg to say bout my result..dnt knw wad happen d...
lastly...i would lik to say sry to myself...sry sry n sry..gt ppl tell me tat..whn thr is failure occur in ur life...d ppl tat u should to sry to is ur self..i fail..again...fail in any part of my life...my studies...my family..my fren..my love...i fail...

2 comments: