Sunday, October 11, 2009

about me...

accually ho...how ur guys think of me??? wad kind of person ur think of me....
lik chairman said i'm very shy....
meng yee said i'm a 开心果...
kiwi oways said i'm too 悲观 ...
for me...i think i'm a lonely person...(haha...learn from alvin)
i oways think tat i did lack of love...as a result....i slowly become a dependent person...
maybe bcoz when i being covered by love and caring...i feel more save...more calm...
accually when meng yee say i'm lik a 'kai xin guo'....i absolutely shot...i never think tat i'm a happy girl in front of others...at d begining ...i strongly denite it...n i said to myself...i'm really a gud actor...bt after a while...i reliese tat nt becoz i'm a gud actor...there is bcoz i really happy at school...i gt many frens there ...they never feel shame of me....they d 1 who oways comfort me ...when bad thing happen...
i appreciate ...so much...love u all!!!

and dont forgt t give ur opinion about me...so tat i can knw myself better...

2 comments:

  1. I am no longer lonely lo......dont be an actor.......just be yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lorh.
    don't be like Alvin, he got loads of masks, and they are not facial masks!
    accept yourself as you are barh.

    ReplyDelete